Avanos welcomes our colleagues from the American Society of Hospital System Pharmacists!
NEOMED* is now part of the Avanos family! Turn to Avanos for solutions to help your patients survive and thrive, including the NEOMED* brand of medication administration products that support the specialized medication dosing needs of the neonatal and pediatric patient populations.
As an ENFit® transition leader, Avanos is committed to enhancing patient safety by offering ISO 80369-3 compliant (ENFit®) products that reduce the risk of enteral misconnections. The NEOMED* ENFit® portfolio does not require ENFit® transition adaptors to avoid increased priming volumes which potentially impact dosing accuracy.
NEOMED* Pharmacy Workshop
Patient Safety Can’t Wait
NEOMED* ENFit® MEDICATION FILLING AND ADMINISTRATION SOLUTIONS
ENFit® Low Dose Tip Syringes
- NEOMED* ENFit® Low Dose Tip (LDT) syringes are available in sizes 0.5 – 6 mL to ensure accurate medication delivery.
- NEOMED* is the only vendor that offers ENFit® Low Dose Tip syringes in sizes 0.5 – 6 mL in amber.
- When used as intended, Low Dose Tip Syringes achieve accurate small volume doses while minimizing the risk of misconnections.
ENFit® Pharmacy Syringes
- Standard ENFit® tip syringes are available in sizes 12 – 60 mL.
- Syringes feature an off-set tip, solid plunger and silicone O-ring gasket.
- Available in amber with white markings and clear with purple markings.
- Hands-free, plugged tip caps promote aseptic technique.
- The DoseMate and DoseMate DL are designed for patient comfort during direct oral administration without presenting a choking hazard.
- Tamper-evident caps help protect against drug diversion of morphine, methadone, and other controlled substances.
- Self-righting hands-free tip caps, pharmacy caps, filling straws, and couplers are designed to promote aseptic technique.
NeoConnect® at Home Syringes
The NeoConnect®at Home™ Syringe portfolio is:
- Available without a prescription (OTC)
- Available in sizes 3, 6, 12, and 60 mL
- FDA 510(k) cleared for reuse
PATIENT SAFETY CAN'T WAIT. TRANSITION TO ENFit® NOW
During this time of high acuity, patient census and clinical fatigue, it’s important to have a safeguard against accidental enteral misconnections.
The ENFit® system reduces the risk of enteral misconnections.
ENFit® is a global enteral-specific design that provides a secure, locking connection. ENFit® is designed to mitigate the risk of misconnection with non-enteral devices.
Avanos can support your ENFit® transition remotely with our exclusive Virtual Go Live Program. Our ENFit® experts will virtually walk you through each step of your conversion to ensure a smooth ENFit® transition.
++There are inherent risks in the use of all prescription medical devices. Please see the full Directions for Use containing Indications, Cautions, Warnings and other relevant information.