CORGRIP NG/NI Tube Retention System & Convenience Kits
Inadvertent dislodgement of feeding tubes has been reported with a prevalence of up to 63%. Feeding tube securement techniques have been used in clinical practice for than two decades and the use of feeding tube retention systems can:
- Result in a decrease in unnecessary X-rays for replacement procedures
- Prevent discomfort and potential trauma from repeated procedures
CORGRIP* Nasogastric/Nasointestinal Tube Retention System can:
- Lower the risk of patients undergoing replacement procedures
- Reduce facility costs as a result of improved patient outcomes related to continuous enteral therapy and fewer procedures
CORGRIP* NG/NI Tube Retention System
Keeping Feeding Tubes In Place.
Designed to prevent inadvertent removal or displacement of feeding tubes in adult patients, CORGRIP* Nasogastric/Nasointestinal Tube Retention System is indicated for use with enteral feeding tubes of 8 FR and greater and NG decompression, suction and drainage tubes up to 18 FR.
Use of the CORGRIP* system can increase a patient’s caloric intake and may help to avoid unnecessary escalation to percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy feeding or intravenous nutrition.
The CORGRIP* System components include:
- Water-soluble Lubricant
- White Retrieval Catheter
- Yellow Retrieval Catheter
- Opening Device
- SSL* (Slot-Slide-Lock) Camp