Why MIC-KEY* Low Profile Feeding Tubes
What is the MIC-KEY* Low Profile Feeding Tube?
MIC-KEY* feeding tubes can provide your patients the “cap it and go” option(1) that many patients demand. Enteral feeding can make feeding tube consumers feel limited in their lifestyle choices(1). MIC-KEY* offers them a truly low-profile alternative (2), a huge “no-show” difference compared to traditional feeding tubes that can show through clothing, snag, or be pulled out accidentally (1).
How can the MIC-KEY* Feeding Tube help kids?
Childhood is all about exploring and having adventures. MIC-KEY* has a low-profile advantage that can give kids more freedom to participate in life’s little adventures by providing them with more freedom of movement and less to worry about with its low-profile advantage.
How can the MIC-KEY* Feeding Tube help adults?
Many adults that require enteral feeding deal with long, obtrusive feeding tubes. Thanks to the MIC-KEY* Feeding Tube, they do not need to anymore. MIC-KEY* comes in a variety of sizes suited for adults. Give your patients more freedom and mobility with the MIC-KEY* G Feeding Tube:
- Less prone to dislodgment, because it is difficult for patients to grip and remove.
- Problematic occlusions less likely, because of the tube’s short internal length and diameter size (2).
- More flexibility for you and your patients: place initially or via mature gastronomy tract.
Why should you use MIC-KEY* Feeding Tubes?
The MIC-KEY* feeding tube also offers a unique Bumper Design to help avoid accidental patient dislodgements.
- Halyard Health. Fit for the Active Lifestyle For Adults. PDF. 2014.
- Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. Insertion of Balloon Retained Gastrostomy Buttons: A 5-Year Retrospective Review of 260 Patients. 2012 July [cited 2018 June]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22869044