CORGRIP* NG/NI Feeding Tube Retention System, For Use with Salem Sump Tubes
Designed to prevent inadvertent removal or displacement of feeding tubes in adult patients, CORGRIP* Nasogastric/Nasointestinal Tube Retention System is indicated for use with enteral feeding tubes of 8Fr and greater, as well as NG decompression, suction and drainage tubes up to 18Fr.
Use of the CORGRIP* system can increase a patient’s caloric intake and may help to avoid unnecessary escalation to percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy feeding or intravenous nutrition. The CORGRIP* System components include water-soluble lubricant, a white retrieval catheter, a yellow retrieval catheter, an opening device, and a SL (Slot-Slide-Lock) clamp.
- NG/NI tube retention device that is compatible with enteral feeding tubes
- SSL™ (Slot-Slide-Lock) Clamp is designed for quick placement.
- Printed centimeter markings along the catheters aid accurate insertion depth for magnet connection
- SSL Clamps are printed with tubing French size for quick identification
- After magnet connection, only the umbilical tape is deployed behind the vomer bone
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
|Name||CORGRIP* Nasogastric/Nasointestinal Feeding Tube Retention System|
|Packaging Details||1 CS = 10 Units|
|Case Selling Package Volume||3.672 CDM|
|Case Selling Package Length||27.305 CM|
|Case Selling Package Width||14.605 CM|
|Case Selling Package Height||9.208 CM|
|Case Selling Package Weight||0.544 KG|