HOMEPUMP ECLIPSE* Elastomeric Pump, 50 ml, 50 ml/hr (DEHP-free)
The Homepump Eclipse is a disposable, portable infusion system that delivers antibiotic therapy with delivery times from 30 minutes to 5 hours. Its lightweight, non-electric design elevates the patient-experience and makes it easy to transport.
The Homepump Eclipse combines high standards with the volumes and flow rates clinicians need for successful drug delivery. The pump’s proven ease of use allows patients to receive therapy in the comfort of their own home. The unit is discreet, portable and user-friendly which ultimately allows for mobility and for patients to maintain lifestyle at home. Its small size requires less space to store both in the pharmacy and in the patient’s living space. The design is non-electronic, meaning that it has no complex programming, maintenance, power cords, batteries, noisy alarms or IV poles. The disposable design lets patients discard the unit after use.Additional Features of the Homepump C-Series- Comprehensive drug compatibility and stability data- Patented, elastomeric membrane delivers performance and dependability- Pre-set flow rate – no complex programming or drop counting simplifies life for clinicians as well as patients- Overfill/partial fill capacity allows dosing flexibility- Cost-efficient without sacrificing choice of volumes and flow rates
- Comprehensive drug compatibility and stability data
- Patented, elastomeric membrane delivers performance and dependability
- Pre-set flow rate – no complex programming or drop counting simplifies life for clinicians as well as patients.
- Overfill/partial fill capacity allows dosing flexibility
- Discreet, portable and patient-friendly
- Allows patient mobility for patients to maintain lifestyle at home
- Non-electronic: no complex programming, maintenance, power cords, batteries, noisy alarms or IV poles
- Disposable design lets patients discard unit after use
- Cost-efficient without sacrificing choice of volumes and flow rates
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
|Made With DEHP||No|
|Kit, Pack, or Tray||False|
|Packaging Details||1 CS = 10 Units|
|Case Selling Package Volume||5.968 CDM|
|Case Selling Package Length||30.640 CM|
|Case Selling Package Width||10.955 CM|
|Case Selling Package Height||17.780 CM|
|Case Selling Package Weight||0.671 KG|