AVANOS* Assisted Care 24-Hour Oral Care Kit, with CHG
The Assisted Care Oral Care Kit with CHG for non-ventilated patients is a NEW offering in the Avanos Medical line of 24-Hour Oral Care kits. These kits are designed to provide comprehensive oral care (over a 24-hour period) for non-ventilated, or intermittently ventilated patients who are unable to perform oral care independently.
The Assisted Care 24-Hour Oral Care Kit with CHG is just one of the clinical solutions that you can depend on to meet the demands of your fast-paced world. These kits for non-ventilated patients are a NEW offering in the Avanos Medical portfolio of 24-Hour Oral Care kits. They are designed to provide comprehensive oral care over a 24-hour period for non-ventilated, or intermittently ventilated patients that are unable to perform oral care independently.
ASSISTED ORAL CARE KITS WITH CHG INCLUDE:
• Innovative Self-Cleaning Covered Yankauer – With AVANOS* technology
• Ergonomically Designed Suction Handle
• Y-Connector for Single Suction Canister Use
• 2 Toothbrush Procedure Packs to be used with CHG
• 2 Suction Swab Procedure Packs with hydrogen-peroxide or alcohol-free oral rinse solutions, and 3gm packet of non-petroleum based mouth moisturizer
• 2 14ml cups of 0.12% CHG Oral Rinse Solution. Each CHG cup label includes a barcode for easy scanning and documentation.
- Color-coded packaging, allowing caregivers to easily identify specific component packs to track oral care compliance
- Individual packs allow caregivers to choose the right tool at the right time, based on patient need and hospital protocol
- Color-coded “Order of Use” guide, printed directly on the kit, takes the guesswork out of oral care, providing easy identification of component packs while promoting proper continuity of care according to protocol