AVANOS* Assisted Care 24-Hour Oral Care Kit
The Assisted Care Oral Care Kits for non-vented patients are a NEW offering in the AVANOS line of 24-Hour Oral Care kits. These kits are designed to provide comprehensive oral care for non-vented, or intermittently vented patients that are unable to perform oral care independently.
The AVANOS* Assisted Care 24 Hour Oral Care Kit is just one of the clinical solutions that you can depend on to meet the demands of your fast-paced world. The Assisted Care Oral Care Kits for non-vented patients are a NEW offering in the AVANOS portfolio of 24-Hour Oral Care kits. These kits are designed to provide comprehensive oral care for non-vented, or intermittently vented patients that are unable to perform oral care independently.
AVANOS* ASSISTED ORAL CARE KITS INCLUDE: • Innovative Self-Cleaning Covered Yankauer – With BALLARD* technology• Ergonomically Designed Suction Handle• Y-Connector for Single Suction Canister Use• 2 Toothbrush Procedure Packs with antiplaque solution, and non-petroleum based mouth moisturizer • 2 Suction Swab Procedure Packs with alcohol-free oral rinse solutions, and non-petroleum based mouth moisturizer• 2 14ml cups of 0.12% CHG Oral Rinse Solution. Each CHG cup label includes a barcode for easy scanning and documentation.
1. CDC. Guidelines for Preventing Healthcare-Associated Pneumonia, 2003. Recommendations of the CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. MMWR 2004; 53 (No. RR-3)2 AACN News Vol. 23 No. 8 Aug 2006
- Color-coded packaging, allowing caregivers to easily identify specific component packs to track oral care compliance
- Individual packs allow caregivers to choose the right tool at the right time, based on patient need and hospital protocol
- Color-coded “Order of Use” guide, printed directly on the kit, takes the guesswork out of oral care, providing easy identification of component packs while promoting proper continuity of care according to protocol
- Rectangular kit design with wall hanger, making oral care conveniently accessible in the patient’s room, enhancing compliance
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
Inner Diameter (mm)
Tube Tip Type
Made With DEHP
|INK,47010172,SOLVENT,CL,METHYL ETHYL KE||0|
|LUB,V40047-5,SILICONE,LUBE,MED GRADE CL||0|
|ADH,SPEC-08877 REV 1,HOT MELT,-,||0|
|ADH,ROSU01096 REV 3,81107RC,HOT MELT,-,||0|
|HC,ORC,SUBASM,ADPTR,SUCTN SWAB,FOR 25IN,||0|
|FOM,ROSU02795 REV 2,C60CLMJ,FOAM_ROLL,P||0|
|WSR,SPEC-11893 REV 1,91929S,WHITE,||0|
|STH,-,LDPE SLV,DOW RESIN,2.0 MIL,LENGTH||0|
|STH,ROSU03164 REV 0,-,LDPE SLV,LDPE,2.0||0|