BALLARD* ORAL CARE q4 KIT with CHG
The AVANOS* Oral Care Q4 Kit with CHG is just one of the clinical solutions that you can depend on to meet the demands of your fast-paced world. The Oral Care Q4 Kit is designed to provide comprehensive oral care for a Q2 protocol that calls for the use of CHG twice daily.
The BALLARD* Oral Care Q4 Kit with CHG is just one of the clinical solutions that you can depend on to meet the demands of your fast-paced world. The Oral Care Q4 Kit is designed to provide comprehensive oral care for a Q2 protocol that calls for the use of CHG twice daily.
BALLARD* Oral Care Kits are complete with everything needed to provide comprehensive and consistent oral care, recognized as critical for preventing VAP by such leading healthcare organizations as the CDC, and AACN. Along with the BALLARD* Oral Care Q4 Kit with CHG, AVANOS is addressing the known risk factors for VAP by offering a complete portfolio of Oral Care Kits, individual components and packs, designed by nurses, for nurses, to support both individual patient needs and hospital oral care protocols.
BALLARD* ORAL CARE Q4 KITS WITH CHG INCLUDE: • Innovative Self-Cleaning Covered Yankauer – With BALLARD* technology• Ergonomically Designed Suction Handle• Y-Connector for Single Suction Canister Use• 4 Suction Swab Procedure Packs with mint flavored 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide and mouth moisturizer• 2 Toothbrush Procedure Packs to be used with CHG• 2 Flexible Suction Catheters (14Fr) • 2 14ml cups of 0.12% CHG Oral Rinse Solution. Each CHG cup label includes a barcode for easy scanning and documentation.
1. CDC. Guidelines for Preventing Healthcare-Associated Pneumonia, 2003. Recommendations of the CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. MMWR 2004; 53 (No. RR-3)2 AACN News Vol. 23 No. 8 Aug 2006
- Color-coded packaging, allowing caregivers to easily identify specific component packs to track oral care compliance
- Individual packs allow caregivers to choose the right tool at the right time, based on patient need and hospital protocol
- Color-coded “Order of Use” guide, printed directly on the kit, takes the guesswork out of oral care, providing easy identification of component packs while promoting proper continuity of care according to protocol
- Rectangular kit design with wall hanger, making oral care conveniently accessible in the patient’s room, enhancing compliance
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
Inner Diameter (mm)
Tube Tip Type
Kit, Pack, or Tray
Made With DEHP
|Catheter Length (In.)|
|Catheter Length (mm)|
|Cuff Size (mm)|
|Inner Diameter (mm)||3.6|
|Inner PVC Catheter (Fr)|
|Outer Diameter (mm)|
|Outer EVA Catheter (Fr)|
|Primary Product Color|
|Tube Tip Type||round|
|Kit, Pack, or Tray||True|
|Made With DEHP||Yes|