Homepump* Infusion Systems which combine high quality standards with the volumes and flow rates you need for successful drug delivery. The pump’s proven ease of use allows patients to receive therapy in the comfort of their own home.
Performance you can trust.
- Comprehensive drug compatibility and stability data.
- Patented, elastomeric membrane delivers performance and dependability.
- Pre-set flow rate: no complex programming or drop counting simplifies life for clinicians as well as patients.
- Overfill/partial fill capacity allows dosing flexibility.
Compact features. Huge benefits.
- Discreet, portable and patient-friendly.
- Allows patient mobility for patients to maintain lifestyle at home.
- Non-electronic: no complex programming, maintenance, power cords, batteries, noisy alarms or IV poles.
- Disposable design lets patients discard unit after use.
- Cost-efficient without sacrificing choice of volumes and flow rates.
- Small size requires less space to store both in pharmacy and in the patient’s home.
HOMEPUMP* AMBULATORY INFUSION SYSTEMS
IS DISTRIBUTED BY:
- Integrated Medical Systems (IMS)
- Wolf Medical Supply
- Pharmacy Cleanroom Supply
- Attentus Medical Sales
Homepump Patient Video
Homepump Eclipse* is a disposable, portable infusion system that delivers antibiotic therapy providing delivery times from 30 minutes to 5 hours.
Homepump Eclipse* combines high quality standards with the volumes and flow rates you need for successful drug delivery. The pump’s proven ease of use allows patients to receive therapy in the comfort of their own home.
Ambulatory Infusion System
A Simple Solution for Your Patients to Continue Chemotherapy Infusion at Home
Equipment used to begin administration of a drug that the patient completes at home is not separately billable as durable medical equipment.1
Homepump C-Series* combines high quality standards with the volumes and flow rates you need for successful drug delivery. The pump’s proven ease of use allows patients to receive therapy in the comfort of their own home.
Homepump Inservice Video
1. Medicare Policy Clarified for Prolonged Drug and Biological Infusions Started Incident to a Physicians’ Service Using an External Pump. Sourced from: https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Guidance/Transmittals/2016-Transmittals-Items/SE1609.html. Accessed October, 2016.
There are inherent risks in all medical devices, please refer to the product labeling for Indications, Cautions, Warnings and Contraindications. For example, failure to follow the product labeling regarding filling, flow rate selection and placement of the pump and/or catheter could directly impact patient safety. Physician is responsible for prescribing and administering medications per instructions provided by the drug manufacturer. Refer to the website for product safety Technical Bulletins. For specific questions regarding the pump or medication prescribed to you, please contact your physician.