New BALLARD* Restore2 and BALLARD* Liberator
Proprietary airway clearing systems that remove tenacious secretions and biofilm, giving patients an improved opportunity to pass their SBT.
BALLARD* Liberator ET Tube Clearing System
The BALLARD* Liberator, ET Tube Clearing System restores the ET tube to optimal weaning conditions, reducing the time spent on a ventilator by up to one day.
- 72-hour use
- Simplified sizing: 7-7.5 mm or 8-8.5 mm models
- Silicone construction for soft suction catheter
- Isolated rinsing chamber for cleaning the catheter without washing saline down the ETT
- Radio opaque catheter
- Versatile manifold with optional BAL bronchoscopy adapter
A one-time adjunct to your closed suction system, BALLARD* Restore2 has a radially expanding, squared-edge wiper balloon that can be used to clear away mucus, secretions and bacteria from the inside of the ET tube.
- Sterile, single-use device
- Compatible with all current closed suction systems and all endotracheal tubes sizes 7.0-8.5
- After connection, wiping procedure can be performed while the patient is being ventilated
- Length-limited catheter avoids insertion more than 1-2 cm beyond the ETT tip on standard length tubes
- Atraumatic catheter tip helps prevent injury if it ever contacts tracheal mucosa
- Protective sheath helps prevent exposure to secretions